Please note that while it is common for shooters to use the term “stocks” and “grips” interchangeably, for the sake of clarity I will use the term “stocks” for the material attached to the snub even when the manufacture’s themselves do not (Barami Hip-Grips, Eagle Grips, Hogue Mono-grips, etc.) and “grip” for the shooter’s specific hand contact with the stocks.